Monday, October 18, 2010

Engagement : Jake + Danni


He had it all perfectly planned out, Christmas lights and all
She thought they were picking up an elk
 On a board Jake had carefully formed the words will you marry me?
 Danni oblivious to the magnitude of the moment walked with Jake through the mountain

There is the elk Jake said whistling and pointing in front them

Everyone knew the cue, the light went on and the words appeared in front of them

Will you marry me?

Danni turned to find Jake on his knee with a ring he had designed for her to make it as special as she was to him.

I am completely smitten by their love & everything they are…Peter and I feel honored to be shooting their wedding next June.


K~B








believe me, modeling can be hard work... 









My favorite!

A sneak peak at their world


Medford Oregon wedding photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: