Thursday, October 28, 2010

HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PORTRAITS: MY SISTER KEYLA

I have taken photos of her  thousands of times. She strikes a pose and I snap a shot. This time is bittersweet, it’s her senior pictures am about to take.   As I pull out my camera and check my settings, I think of my sister and what she means to me. It is so hard to believe she is graduating high school. Memories flood my mind.  And I hope that she knows how much she means to me.  We have always been there for each other thru the good and the bad. She is my best friend, my advisor and therapist. We laugh at each other and cry together.  

Keyla is an amazing person.  She has a personality larger than life. She is sweet and funny and plain out ghetto (at least she thinks she is), quick to forgive and easy to love. If I didn’t love her so much I would definitely hate her from pure jealousy.

 I want you to know that I love you, that I believe in you and that no matter what I will always be here for you.  I am blessed to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: