Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kisses & Disses: Accounting software + GHD straightener

I’ve been sitting at my computer for a couple hours now, trying to figure out this dumb accounting program. It is so frustrating when things don’t work like they’re supposed to. The fact that I have no accounting experience what so ever probably doesn’t help either.  So I’m sitting in our office with papers every where, contracts and receipts cover what was once our desk. I’m about to have an information over load attack.  Even this post, I must admit, is a way of avoiding the madness.
Which leads me to an episode of KISSES + DISSES

This week’s DISSES go to:
- Accounting programs that don’t work. obviously
-Taxes…they happen to be the reason for the madness
- False Advertising

This week’s KISSES go to:
+ Beautiful fall colors. Love them!
+ Back to the future trilogy, watched it for the fist time ever on Sunday…
+ GHD straightener, Peter just bought it for me and it leaves my hair so smooth and silky

A post with out a picture is naked. So here is picture that makes me smile from Kauai...don't hate it was taken with a point and shoot ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: