Monday, October 25, 2010

Personal: LIVING OUT LOUD


The fresh breeze greeted me as I stepped out of the car. The smell of freedom was in the air, our first Saturday off in many months.  I feel silly even saying it was our “day off”, because really we spent the whole day taking pictures. Our cameras are an extension of our body; where ever we go they come along.

As soon as we rolled into Ashland I started pointing at trees and houses and more trees. Yes internet, I was so much fun to be around. Then Lithia Park came in sight full of bright colors and I practically jumped out the car while it was still moving.  The shimmering trees were swaying as in saying hello. The sound of the breeze caressing the leaves was like a beautiful symphony played in hushed tones.

Suddenly nothing mattered, I was in a place I love with the man I love and the girls I love. We strolled through the park, snapping pictures, laughing and talking and living out loud.  It is moments like this that I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by so much love, and people who believe in us and dream along with us.

K~B








                                                               Thank to photographer Tim Tidball for                
                                                                                   lighting us up with his handy dandy reflector 
                                                                      in the photo below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: