Friday, January 21, 2011

PERSONAL: CREATIVE COOKING


I am covered in flour, it smells like something is burning, and I am not sure I have all the ingredients for the recipe I endeavor to complete. It’s my first time making brownies from scratch; they are supposed to be a “surprise” for Peter. So far though it’s looking like the only surprise he is getting is coming home to find his wife trying to put out a fire while covered in dough. Oh, and that burnt smell, yeah, that is the chocolate chips I attempted to melt in the microwave to replace the cocoa powder in this recipe. Yes Internet, I am that amazing. I call it creative cooking.

As we are speaking the brownies are in the oven and I’m crossing my fingers so that they turnout some what eatable. Whish me luck!

K~B






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: