Thursday, January 13, 2011

GOOD READS: LOVE IS THE KILLER APP + COLDS


    I haven’t blogged for a while. To be honest I really didn’t feel like it. Peter and I had a terrible cold for the past few days. All I wanted to do was curl up in bed with a good book all day, which I did. I read this awesome book called “Love is the killer app” by Tim Sander. I think it’s a must read book not only for business people but for anyone out there looking to advance their careers. His big thought is that you can move forward in your career and make work life much more fulfilling if you became a “lovecat”. I’m not talking about the warm fuzzy kind of love. Sander describes “bizlove” as "the act of intelligently and sensibly sharing your intangibles with your bizpartners."
    So what are our intangibles? Our knowledge, our network and our compassion, by sharing these three things we can add value to other’s lives and our own.  If you are looking for an easy, interesting book give this one a chance.

Happy Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: