Monday, December 27, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY: 2010 IN REVIEW


Peter and I have a little contest going on, the goal is to take the worst pictures of each other during a photo shoot. Then we look at the behind the scenes pictures we snapped and laugh at each other. I find the whole thing rather amusing and I wanted to share some of them so you too can have a good laugh.



Here I am talking to my camera


...wondering what to do next...




...pushing over a tree...







You can rest assured Peter will do anything to get the best angles, including but not limited to the following...
 He is so committed to capturing the moment he doesn't waste time setting his tripod down or putting his flash on his camera...







Peter says we look like we are trying to figure out how to work our cameras.

Grants Pass and Medford High Senior Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: