Monday, September 27, 2010

THINGS I LIKE: KELLY MOORE CAMERA BAG







A few months ago Peter surprised me with a new camera bag. Isn’t he sweet?  It was a red B-hobo Kelly Moore Camera bag made by photographers for photographers. Love at first sight! It’s so bold and stylish, I must admit the reason I like it so much is because I think it makes me look cool Shallow perhaps but at least I’m being honest.

 I like all the padding in it too; it keeps my equipment well protected. And although it’s not very spacious, it works good for me. I usually only carry a camera body, two lenses and a speed light, which fit perfectly in the compartments. There are also plenty of pockets for batteries, memory cards, cell phone, keys, lip gloss etc.  
The only thing I would change in this bag is the magnetic snaps, they are designed for quick access but I find that they just don’t stay shut. It does have a zipper-closure and I prefer that much better.

Over all it I think it’s an awesome camera bag. And it totally works for me. Peter did an amazing job choosing it, so he gets extra kisses tonight J

K~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: