Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kisses & Disses: Chocolate + fuzzy socks





I must confess I have issues. I NEED help… Seriously, who stuffs their mouth with so much chocolate they feel sick? But I have Peter to blame for all of this. He should have stopped me, he should have known better than to let me buy all those chocolates.

 It all started Saturday afternoon while grocery shopping. I came across this big pile of candy, but not just any candy it was CHOCOLATE! And just like that I lost sight of everything else; there I was, standing in the middle of an isle drooling over chocolate. Oh internet, I wish I was kidding. But I’m not.

Quickly I grabbed a bag and gave Peter the puppy look. YES, I did! You know what he said?

“Ok, I but don’t want to  hear it when you breakout and feel depressed about it”

So I brought the chocolate home, waited for him to go away and stuffed my self with it.  So now I’m sitting here writing this blog, feeling sorry for myself and wishing I wasn’t breaking out so bad :(

Which leads to a round of kisses + disses:

This week’s Disses go to…

      - Husbands that let you buy tons of chocolates
 - Chocolate that makes your tummy hurt
  - Girls that obviously have no self control

 This week’s KISSES go to…

       * Abuelita hot chocolate
 * Warm fuzzy socks
     * Acne spot treatments



Have you heard of that fun size chocolate? Well I have news for you:  it really ain't that fun after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: