Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PERSONAL: OPTIONS

While reading through the comment box of our blog I came across a very rude message, sent of course by “anonymous”. I can’t believe someone would say such a thing; maybe the mask of anonymity gave them the courage to do something they would have never done other wise. It really made me sad, not only because it’s disrespectful but because we can’t go around spreading hate.  Hate is the reason so many horrible things have happened in this world.  I will be the first one to admit that I’m not every body’s cup of tea and that’s ok. I don’t aspire to be.
 I realize that I have options, and I choose not divert my attention and energy to negativity. I choose to stay true to myself and focus in what I love. I challenge you to do the same.  If you are reading this and have been the recipient of inappropriate comments or anonymous e-mail filled with trash let it go and focus in what really makes you beautiful. 

Happy Wednesday
K~B 



Southern Oregon Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: