Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Latest Obsession: Blogs



I’m not exactly sure how it happened, or when it happened.  Sometime in between checking my e-mail, keeping up with facebook, and trying to figure out what to blog about I became intrigued by blogs.  I was curious as to what other people blogged about, because being the creative master mind that I am I couldn’t come up with anything. I suffered from what you would call writer’s block. Except I am photographer not a writer, I have horrible spelling to prove it, and really, who wants to read about my life?

Then I found out there was such a thing as professional bloggers whose sole job is to write entertaining chronicles about their life, I kid you not. So I started following one blog, then three, then six and there was no going back after that. I read everything from photography blogs to cooking and personal blogs. I have learned to respect and admire what these people do, the way they can put themselves out there and dare to be vulnerable. Sometimes I feel like a bit of a stalker because I know so much about them and they don’t even know I exist. The other day for example I was telling Peter, so Jasmine was saying… and he looked at me at said who is Jasmine?  And that’s when I knew I was obsessed.

So I wanted to share today a couple of blogs that inspire me and make me laugh so hard I roll on the floor.

K~B






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: