Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PERSONAL: LETTER TO MY SISTER

“Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way.”  ~Pamela Dugdale

To: My little sister
From: Kenya Burch
Subject: I smile because you are my sister; I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it! Ha ha!
I can’t believe you’re 15! Never in a million years had I thought this day would come. It seemed like you would never grow up, but look at you now. You have turned into a beautiful young lady.

Remember the days we spent pulling each others hair and fighting over the TV control? Remember the time I carried you to the dumpster and you were kicking and screaming because I had threatened to throw you in it? I wish I could say I’m sorry, but I’m not. It’s still my favorite story to tell J

So many times I wished I was an only child; so many times I hoped mom wouldn’t look for you when you got lost at the store.  Today I will admit I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I love you and am proud of everything you have become. 

Your Big Sister,
Kenya B.










































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: