Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grants Pass High School Senior: Brandon

This session made Peter’s  little heart flutter! Along with senior portraits Brandon wanted some action shots with his bikes (ok, mom wanted the portraits and Brandon wanted the action shots). So he loaded his bikes and hauled them around for his session. We couldn’t have been more excited! Of course, we were a little nervous as well since we hadn’t done these types of photos before. Brandon and his dad were very supporting. We love clients like that! We had tons of fun and got some awesome shots to prove it.

K~B





























1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content do you ever run into
    any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.


    Here is my web blog ... trading binary options

    ReplyDelete

Comment on this post: