Monday, June 6, 2011

PERSONAL: GRATEFUL






I’m sitting by myself in a hotel room. It’s early. Too early for the world to be completly awake yet. If  I hold still enough, I can hear the waves crashing along the shore. I listen intenly as I hold my breath. I want this sound to be embeded in my memory.   I feel enourmesly blessed. In the silence of the morning I pray. I thank God for everything he has given me, a loving husband, a supporting family and amazing friends. I thank him for the beautiful gift of life, and for the sun that is starting to peek trhough the sligthly open window. He has given me much more than I had ever hoped for, and for that I am grateful. As the melody of the world awakening starts to fill the air, I pray that I may never take this for granted.
K~B













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: