Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PERSONAL: KISSES & DISSES

I’m sitting at my computer browsing through facebook trying to avoid the tasks at hand (Mark Zuckerberg is seriously a genius). As I see it, I have two options. Either I write a blog post which I have been dreading due to the lack of anything worth saying (not like that stopped me before!) or I go jogging (Peter thinks I’m actually working, don’t tell him).
What ever happened to easy options like “do you want fries with that?”  Although truth to be told, it is that kind of choice that make jogging a necessity at this point. Curse those tacos and donut holes from the Caveman Bakery (best tacos in town by the way). And what’s up with all those happy joggers along the street, really, they can’t possibly be enjoying the torture. Which leads me to an installment of kisses & disses.

This week’s Disses go to:
+ Happy joggers
+ Procrastinating, if it were a girl it would be my twin sister for sure.
+Facebook, is a love hate relationship

This week’s Kisses go to:
+ Whitney from http://www.whitneydarling.com/  she is an awesome writer, love reading her blog. Plus it gives me another reason to not do what I’m supposed to.
+ My husband for keeping me in check!
+ Tacos of course 

Happy Wednesday,
K~B













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: