Monday, April 11, 2011

PERSONAL: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Dear Peter...Today we celebrate two years. Two years of love, of learning to be brave, of absolute happiness.

You have taught me so many things and I am grateful for every single one of them. If it wasn’t for you I would of never in a million years gone four wheeling, way to scary if I didn’t have your hand to hold on to during those crazy bumps. I wouldn't of ever made it to the top of table rock twice, if you didn’t keep cheering for me along the way when I was ready to give up. Those times when I just wanted to hide from the world you showed me how beautiful the world really is. 

Having you as my unofficial cheerleader is what makes me who I am.  You push me to go beyond what I think I could, because you believe in me. You see what I don’t see in myself. You give me the confidence that I need to take on the world, and when it doesn't workout you are there to hold me tenderly and make it ok.

 You are much more than I ever dreamed you would be. Two years ago when we swore perpetual love to each other I didn’t think I could possibility love you anymore, but today as I look back I realize I love much more now than I did then. It is a blessing to have you by my side. Thank you for sharing you life with me. Thank you for making me the best version of myself I can possibly be. Thank you for loving me in spite of all my flaws. Thank you for being my husband. I hope this is only the beginning of an eternity together; I love you.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post: